Alphapanda is a digital marketing agency for the film industry based in Berlin with team members in several European cities. The company was founded in 2011 and has been growing since to become a boutique agency working for a wide variety of films and projects. Our clients include a variety of players such as Warner Bros, the European Film Awards, Sooner.de, Camino Filmverleih and several independent distributors and producers.
The PERFORMANCE MARKETING & CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR will take control of Alphapanda’s digital advertising campaigns to take the company to the next level in that field (Facebook & Instagram, Google, LinkedIn and TikTok). This cross-sector role will collaborate with all project managers to optimise paid advertising for Alphapanda’s campaigns and introduce new tools or methods when necessary.
The selected candidate will also be asked to support the management of some of Alphapanda’s ongoing social media campaigns in German or English. In some cases, the person will also be in charge of running campaigns for individual film projects. The campaign coordination includes tasks such as research, posting, brainstorming, copywriting, creating simple visuals, managing the client relationship, overseeing the creation of promotional assets, managing the community, preparing reports. Occasionally the person may be asked to support for internal tasks within the field of new business (research of new clients, writing of proposals), marketing (website, social media) or other activities (accounting, internal organisation).
– Bachelor or Master in relevant field
– 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing
– Great attention to detail and an analytical mindset
– Good knowledge of social media channels and online advertising
– Organisation skills and capacity to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
– Fluent proficiency in German and English
– Proofreading and writing skills (the candidate needs to be able to write a synopsis or a press release in German and English)
– Strong computer skills (Ms Word, Excel, Apple Keynote)
– Passion for independent films
– Work experience in an agency environment
– Min. 1-2 years experience in digital advertising or media buying
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that only candidates with professional fluency in German will be considered and answered to.